Performance Aircraft is excited to offer a Cirrus SR20 for rental and flight instruction. N21XJ incorporates advanced electronic controls and the CAPS Cirrus Airframe Parachute System, and is a great plane to fly for fun or business.
This 2009 X-Edition SR20 GTS is completely loaded with the Cirrus Perspective Avionics Suite, including:
- Dual WAAS GPS/Com/Nav Radios
- Garmin 12” LCD Displays
- Garmin GMA-340 Audio Panel
- Garmin Remote Transponder
- Garmin GFC-700 Digital Autopilot with Dual AHRS
- Max-Viz Enhanced Vision System (EVS) (Infared Camera)
- Synthetic Vision Technology (SVT)
- Mode S Transponder
- SKY497 SkyWatch Traffic Information (Active Traffic)
- EngineView Engine and Fuel Monitoring
- KGP 560 Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (TAWS-B)
- Garmin GDL69 Datalink Weather and Audio (XM WX and XM Audio)
- Garmin FlightCharts
- Jeppesen ChartView
- Flight Director
- Backup Airspeed, Attitude, and Altimeter
With the addition of this Cirrus SR20 rental aircraft to our flight line, John Learned has now achieved his Cirrus Standardized Instructor Pilot (CSIP) certification and has been promoted to Assistant Chief Flight Instructor. With this qualification, John will help us offer the factory recommended transition training courses to all renters who fly in Cirrus aircraft and want to receive the approved certification.
N21XJ rental rates are $235 for Performance Pilot Club members, or $259 for walk-in customers.
The 24 hour reservation minimum is 1.5 hobbs hours.
Contact us today at (402) 475-8400 or email email@example.com to schedule your checkout!